Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Meow.























I love doing tattoos of animals wearing clothes,
but one of the things that might slightly top that
is animals wearing animal costumes.
(like the wolf in the penguin suit)
I'm not sure if this bee costume gave the kitten magical flying powers,
or where she hid her tail,
but it was super fun to do today.
Carrie did the initial sketch herself,
and everyone at Identity Tattoo agreed it was the best customer drawing we've ever seen.
(normally we get hairball lookalike drawings,
and it's no help what-so-ever)
I revamped it a little,
and her husband (?) came up with the idea of the dotted flight line.
Nice!

Saturday is my Friday, kids,
which makes this tattoo the end of my work week,
and the beginning of another nonstop painting weekend.
Aside from a little babysitting Meryl and I will be doing tomorrow,
you can find me avoiding the negative temperatures
with the heat turned way up and sitting in front of an easel.