Right after I received the I Want Your Skull zines in the mail with Todd and I's work in it, I got a International Tattoo Art magazine in the mailbox today. And guess what? Todd and I both have some pieces published in this, too. This pumpkin was the start of a sleeve on the sassy Bex, who will soon be moving to Hawaii, and sun burning it every day.

Thanks to Adam from Insignia Graphics for taking my dead rubber ducky drawing and hooking me up with these dope stickers. He also made some fully die cut ones of just the black outline. As I only have about 30 of each, they'll have to be used in some wonderful way that I haven't yet thought up. But once I do, I'll be sure to document it here. Want to make a stencil with it to spray paint it around your city, and spread the bird flu hotness? Grab the pdf here.