Old friends, New birds.



I did these birds over the weekend on a friend from my days living in Seattle. She lives in Wisconsin now, and drove 10+ hours in two days just to get tattooed.
Also, just so you have an idea of how long she's known me, here's a picture she took from Seattle, circa summer 2002. Man, look at those bare arms and legs (and some of those dreds weren't even mine)!



Also, this month's International Tattoo Art magazine has a photo of both Todd and I's work again. My tattoo published is the Storm Trooper on Big Dean Whipple of CT. When I called to tell him he was in the magazine, he was attending the infamous New Haven St. Patty's Day Parade, and had just been molested by a pack of parading storm troopers who wanted pictures with this very tattoo. I shit you not.

The rest of my weekend is being devoted to painting and dreaming of hippos.