Off the Map Tattoo Guest Spot

Meryl and I will be headed East again this November, and I'll be doing a guest spot at Off the Map Tattoo in East Hampton, MA during the week of Thanksgiving. I'll start on the Monday the 24th, and finish that Sunday, while taking off for Thanksgiving.
It's a pretty amazing shop, you can follow the link below for more info on it.
To book a spot with me, check in with me about the date/time you want, we'll schedule it, and then you can leave a deposit with Off the Map. Once the deposit is given, the shop will confirm the appointment with me.
I have been working really hard since moving out to Minneapolis, and look forward to bringing my new stuff out to the East Coast for an entire week.
Book an appointment with me soon, I can promise I won't have spots free for long.

http://www.offthemaptattoo.com/