The Roman Struggler


Gifted with that title by the now Reverend Albie Rock, Miss Victoria has been collecting some serious amounts of tattoos in the past 6 months, and to break the lack of posting, I decided to use this one I did yesterday.
Speaking of Albie Rock, as he's been seeing how little work he can do and still maintain his woodsy viking folk art lifestyle, I have been the complete inverse of that. I have been putting in lots of hours at the shop, and then coming home to use power tools, hammers, and duct tape.
I am putting aside my normal ways of not being in any way handy, because my Wallingford crew is a lot of miles east, and this stuff needs to get done. And I think they'd be proud of me. And also laugh a lot.
I painted the guest room last night, since we're having our first guests this weekend.

So, if you've been waiting on a drawing from me, or a phone call, or mail art (I know, it's coming.), maybe you should remind me again. I think I may have lost/forgotten a few things in all the craziness.
And don't worry, TYRANT, I miss you too. I'm not replacing you with any weird art/bike dudes from MPLS. I promise.