Visits to the East Coast.

So, there will be at least three more visits to the East Coast in what's left of 2008.

August 3rd-7th (vacation)
Meryl and I will be in Florida on a family reunion/vacation. That means I will be not in the shop that Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Sept 12th, 13th, and 14th (Boston Tattoo Convention)
I just found out that Todd Lambright and I will be at the Boston Tattoo Convention.
We'll be there under the Identity Tattoo banner, and in coordination with Albie Rock and Jessica Guercia.
I have a few spots still open, but I have to be super selective about what I will do in the convention setting.
Todd is pretty open, and should be contacted by anyone wanting some super clean, smooth sexiness. (or tattoos)
If you book it right, you could get tattooed by us all in the three days, I know Tyrant is trying to work it out.
It will be epic.... and Never Quiet, Never Soft.


November 24th-30th (Off the Map guest spot)
Off the Map Tattoo, located in East Hampton, MA is a super amazing tattoo shop, full of awesome and inspiring people. I'm excited about working there for the week. That 27th is Thanksgiving, so I will not be working that day, but every other should be jam packed. Come see the shop, hang out with us, and bring Dr. Pepper.