One and one half months.
That's how long till I am in Boston and working it's September tattoo convention. You know, I was at the first one ever, as a gawker, in maybe some beginning stages of apprenticeship.
And now, thanks to Albie Rock (for multiple reasons), I'll be there this year, working it with Todd "Lucky" Lambright. We bought our plane tickets today, and are making plans. We are also building new websites, making stickers, discussing vinyl hotness, and creating the loudest, most fun, and certainly best dressed 6' by 10' space in all of Boston.
I couldn't stress enough how much you ought to get tattooed by either one of those dudes. And that means booking an appointment, immediately. Email them (both, even) and tell them I sent you. DO NOT miss this chance.

I am not completely living in the future, though, and am doing a respectable job of holding down things here in Minnesota.
I boxed up and sent JR and Dustin their trophy, which might be the most crusty, dusty, and diseased trophy ever. It's certainly the least vegan. I will post pictures of them with said trophy as soon as they receive it. Tuesday, I was promised.
Here's a tattoo I did yesterday.
Horns, although not antlers, are still pretty great.