Dressed up and knocked down.


Today was another Not-Casual Friday.
For any of you who haven't made it in to the shop on a Friday in the past few months, that's when Todd and I look better than we normally do.
We had a hard time coinciding our facial expressions though for the first documentation of said holiday.

I busted my ass today.

Miss Rachel and sister Pants came and got beat up for a few hours each.
Skulls and hammers of Thor.
Ribs and spines, respectively.
And all of MY respect for these two, taking it like such champions.



Then Ryan came and got a knee tattoo. Ever see a knee get tattooed? It's a swollen, sucky mess before you even start. But he had a cheering squad, and did great.

Heather left us tonight after the fastest grilling session ever. I'll be seeing her again at the Boston Tattoo Convention, September 12-14th, where she'll be helping out Todd and I give out Bird Flu & Identity Tattoo propaganda.
It's going to be such an awesome time. I believe Todd and Albie Rock have a few appointments available. You should join the fun and get in on that.

I pretty much spent every bit of energy I had today.
It's time for a movie.