The trophy.


So, JR and Dustin got this cow head with antlers sent to them by me, for doing the worst thing ever, which was JR tattooing a portrait of me on Dustin's leg.
People keep asking me if it looks good, and I don't know how to answer them. Of course not! It's a picture of ME, with antlers, a dr pepper can, and a banner that says shawn hebrank.com. Dustin, you are a crazy dude, and OHIO owes you big.
MPLS and I pretty much had the win in the bag.
There should have been a rule against forcing your apprentice to desecrate his body that hard.
Anyway, hope you like the trophy. Nice touch with the crossed crutches.

*update* I've been told that this all comes across as a slight to JR and his work. I can assure you, my man JR is a stand up dude, who does some hot work for sure. And although the pictures I saw of him doing the tattoo on Dustin's thigh including Dustin tied up and and blindfolded, I'm told that it was of his own free will.
Please note that I'm filled with the bitter resentment of crushing defeat, and that maybe my tone, (but not my heart) comes across as a bit sour. I heart JR.