Butterflies, french fries, good-byes, and second tries.

Saturday almost killed me.
Sunday tried to finish me off.

Ms Graves, however, was as rad as always, and didn't contribute to any of the nonsense of the day.
Since she read my ENTIRE blog in one sitting, I thought I'd post her new butterfly as a prize. (It's also proof that I am willing and/or able to do animals both alive and without antlers.)


I had some serious issues leaving the shop, but once I did, I picked up Meryl and we went to Bex's going away party. It was rad, and had fake moustaches.


Sunday we did the Minnesota State Fair, focusing on the birds and french fries. Chickens, my friends, are so dope.
The fair was a huge, stinky animal poop fest with too many human gawkers, but the MPR station area was a breath of fresh air.