Pilgrimage Time.

The Holidays are a time of pilgrimage.
The 'going back to where you came from' to see 'the people from whom you came from'.
Meryl and I do our journey east on Tuesday, starting in Maryland, then headed up the coast to CT, and then flying out of Boston back to MN.

But what that also means is that all the people who moved out of MN are back in town, and after they've gotten their dose of Mom and Dad, they usually head right to the tattoo shop.
Lots of people we missed are walking through Identity Tattoo's doorway.
I've been busy this week, giving hugs, handing out Dr Pepper, and doing tattoos.
Big tattoos, cause they won't be back for a few months.
Joe Joe is getting tattooed right now. I think he's on hour 7 .
Bex came in yesterday, for an almost full day of sleeve action.




Today was another not-causal Friday, but since it also is holiday time, I was wearing a too-tight Santa hat all day.
I could feel my heartbeat up there, and it gave me headache.
Really.
But I still have it on-because we're still open.


Albie Rock has had some pretty amazing posts lately.
Go look at todays.
Here.

If I don't see you at Identity Tattoo tomorrow, it'll be early January before we catch up again.