To Be Continued....

Today was my last day at Identity Tattoo for 2008.
I had an awesome year here.

But I realized around 3 pm that I wanted to close out my last day with a bang; something fun and nutty and very blog worthy.
However, my schedule called for otherwise.

I resorted to some serious mind control antics, and willed things my way.
Really?
Yup.
(sorry Ben's dude.)

Rebecca and I both got an early Christmas present from Ryan. I got to do this baby antlered owl, and she got to keep it. Even though she had only 15 minutes notice, she came with some vegan ginger snap cookies for me as well. (she's vegan too!)



Have I decided that the Great Antler/Crutch War of 2008 (which I surrendered to the fearsome JR Tubbs of OHIO some time ago) should continue?
Did I not learn my lesson when JR did the portrait of ME, with antlers, on Dustin's now much sexier leg?
Can the defeated side even begin these guerrilla attacks after 'the War' is over, and trophies have been issued?
I don't know, my friends.
But I DO know I'll be seeing JR on HIS turf for three full days of madness in barely over a month.
And I'm sure he'll have a lot to say about this.


Also, I know everyone has gotten some snow recently.
And, yes, I know some of you have gotten snow in places that haven't seen snow in ages.
But it's negative temperatures here.
Tomorrow it's going to be -25 degrees F with the windchill.
I promise you, you don't want to even imagine what that's like.
I shoveled when I got home from work tonight, and gave my right earlobe frostnip.
I'm not joking, it's so swollen, it looks like the skin will burst.
What does one even do for that, put ice on it?
Also, this week the pipes in my downstairs bathroom froze.
No water to the sink, or toilet.
I'm not bragging, I'm just putting things in perspective.
So stop your whining, Eastcoasters, or I'll resort to posting pictures of my disgusting eargrowth.