Some of the week's work.

Big Dean doesn't mess around,
especially when it comes to inside jokes.
Getting your friend's portrait tattooed on you?
That's pretty hardcore.
Implying that your friend is a dummy...
being manipulated by an actual dummy?
That seems like some line crossing action to me.
(and of course I was glad to help)



Camille came all the way out from Texas to get this tattoo,
which is beyond flattering.
It was her first ever, and she sat like a rock.
Her and her husband entertained me with stories,
instead of it being the other way around.



The week was kind of a blur.
I did work on Todd's sleeve (below) and Megan's chestpiece,
got to meet some awesome new people,
and hang out with a bunch of old friends.
Kelly Doty is kicking so much ass out here in MA,
it's inspiring and humbling at the same time.
Keep an eye on her, for sure.
(she apprenticed at Turnpike while I was there)



I'm less sick right today,
which is great,
but I leave MA behind tomorrow.
Only two days of visiting in CT,
and then we fly back to MPLS.
These visits/working vacations are nuts.
Never enough time,
and too many people/tattoos to fit in.
Anyone I miss will just have to come visit me in Minneapolis.