All summer long...

I'm back from Grants Pass,
and at Identity Tattoo this week.
(and next week, too!)
Pretty much there every week till late August.
If you're looking to get tattooed,
let me know.
Especially chest pieces, please.
I have some serious hankerings to work on some big ole chest pieces.

It officially became summer while I was gone,
and I came home to find some awesome little signs of it.
The mulberry tree is full of ripe berries,
the weeds are looking crazy,
and this guy and his friends are growing in my front yard:


















Carl came in for a consult,
and he was nice enough to get his leg shaved and photographed.
Originally we just did the tree tattoo,
but then he came in to add everything else.
I have 5 different angles of the tattoo,
but the photoshopped combination photo i was making looked terrible,
so here's just two shots of it.
Click it for a bigger version.


















And I did this tattoo yesterday,
just a fun little piece on Amanda.


















Fourth of July weekend coming up,
and you know where the fireworks will be?
My front yard.
Powderhorn Park shoots them off from the lake,
so if you're around, let me know.
We'll be there.

Happy summer kids.