All Settled In.

Meryl and I made it to Grants Pass, Oregon without any hitches.
I mean, it was a 3 day ordeal totaling some 36ish driving hours,
with a packed car, a dog in the backseat,
and a bike strapped to the back,
but we did eventually arrive at our new (though temporary) home.

It's definitely an amazing opportunity to be out here
and working at Jeff Gogue's shop.
Without anything else to do,
I am being brutally self-indulgent,
and filling all of my time with tattooing and art making.
At the studio I have an easel set up,
and can paint on any of my down time.















In town there's the Southern Oregon Art Academy,
and they have been kind enough to let me sit in on their figure drawing sessions.
So what used to be Naked Mondays will now be renamed Naked Tuesdays for the next few months.
I am happy to get back to drawing from life again.
Here's two 5 minute poses.
















I am super grateful to Jeff, his family,
and the shop for making me feel so at home.
I couldn't be more excited to be here.
I plan on making the absolute most of this time,
and having lots to show for it.

And, of course,
I am avoiding the Minnesotan winter this year.
Awesome.