Long time....

Damn.
I think that's the longest stretch of not-blog-posting I've done in years.
See, my computer is in the guest room out here,
and we've had guests upon guests.
Piling up and spilling over.
Three weeks straight and counting.
So I've been doing all my computery things from my phone;
which is NOT the same thing,
and almost impossible to blog on.
But if you have Instagram, you've been seeing all kids of updates,
and even Facebook has been seeing some stuff.

But the guest room is almost empty,
and I'll be blogging it up once again.
For now, here's a progress photo of Korel's sleeve,
and a sample of my March "drawing-a-day" project,
Rot and a Ribbon.
This one is light on the "rot" aspect,
but I'm pretty sure if I got chicken fetus-juice in my bloodstream,
I'd chop my hand off.
I really am doing them every day,
but so far only for Instagram.
I can't help it, I love that thing.
Anyway.
I saw the Pacific Ocean again today,
and it was cold and rainy and grey,
and beautiful as ever.