Wnter's End (kinda).






















Last day of Winter, kids.
Not that you'll notice any changes out here.
It's chilly and rainy and so completely Pacific Northwesty,
and that won't be different anytime soon.
(I post some damp looking nature photos on my tumblr sometimes)
Johnny visited us this weekend,
and we checked out the House of Mystery yesterday.
The biggest mystery was why we didn't bring coats to Oregon,
since it was pretty cold, and hailing.

I did that cicada drawing for my month-long one-a-day project, Rot and a Ribbon.
It's not easy doing a new piece every day,
especially when you're tattooing all day and have visitors, too.
Wednesday I drive up to Portland for my Scapegoat guestspot,
and I have no idea where I'll find the time up there.

Anyway, here's some of the pieces I've been doing lately.
Ashley got a raven and lantern on her shoulder blade.
Sat like a rock for the whole thing,
and brought in lots of homemade vegan treats.
She's also healing it perfectly, so I'll have a good photo soon.






















Johnny got an entire upper back and over the front Maiden Hair fern started.
Just to hit all the terrible spots.
Looking forward to working on this again soon.

















And then we finally finished Meryl's thigh piece.
This photo is during the healing process,
but I have no patience.
More photos soon.






















The guest spot out here is winding down.
I'm both bummed on leaving this amazing experience,
but also excited to get back to my house and shop in Minnesota,
and get started on a pile of fun, new projects.
I also plan on returning as much as I can without becoming unwelcome.
Happy Spring, everyone.