Antlers AND Crutches!


With Dustin's help, MPLS was not only victorious in the latest battle, but is now on a winning streak of two. It will be hard for OHIO to now rise from this latest defeat, boost morale and rally the troops to keep up the fight. While they are in such a weakened state, I am also barraging them with mail of all kinds, but I never post my mail art on here, so you'll have to use your imagination. Here's two hints: there's a lot of it, and it's awesome.
Anyway, a frog with antlers climbing a crutch makes me pretty happy. I hope to get a better picture of it soon, one without outside redness and bloodspots, but this will give you the idea.

In other news, yesterday was both Mother's Day and Meryl's 27th birthday. We have her sister Casey visiting, and it was a really awesome day. We did the bootlegging/mushroom caves under St Paul, Seward Cafe (where they stuck a candle in her tofu-no joke), went to an art show, and then had some banging Indian food in some far away suburb. I had fraternized with the enemy, and asked JR's wife to make Meryl this awesome purse. Her name is Mandi, and has lots of hot stuff here.