Skeletal Pirates and more.


Unless you happen to have gotten to tattooer stardom, tattooing involves a lot of compromise.
You're working with customers on their ideas, aesthetics, size requirements, pain limitations, and budget.
Sometimes, people give you a lot more control, and real fun tattoos are able to be created. I was given the idea for this piece, and little other direction. I even ignored the spacial limitations and blasted the pirate hat over a really poorly done rose outline on the elbow. I enjoyed myself greatly, and I know he was real happy with the results.
Also, if anyone is looking for a tattoo involving antlers or crutches (or both), I am officially on it. I will have lots of drawing of said imagery on request by email or stopping in at Identity Tattoo.
I hope your Mayday was awesome, Meryl and I will be headed to the parade here in MPLS tomorrow.