Time and Crutches

"We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch." John F. Kennedy

There's been a large focus on Time for me lately, and not only with me not having enough of it. In a month from now, I'll be in CT visiting and attending my good friend Andy's wedding. June 30th is our last day in this apartment, and we need to have bought a house before then to move into. May 20th is Meryl and my 2nd year anniversary, but in June will be our 10 year anniversary of "being together". Yeah, I know, it's crazy.

Anyway, today I worked a lot more on the "pile of skulls" sleeve. This time some black roses and thorns under the arm, but he sits like a champ, and lets me do my thing. We're going to add a little more blackness dripping from it after it heals.
Also, the war between myself and OHIO is still going on, and I would love to do this drawing as a tattoo. If this, or any other antler or crutch tattoo ideas call to you, let me know. And there will be a drawing to match the John F. Kennedy quote above posted tomorrow, which will need to immediately be turned into a tattoo as well.