Boston is what you MAKE it.

Todd Lambright and I met up with EVERYONE this weekend in Boston, did some long overdue introductions, story-telling and even some tattooing. Albie Rock and Jess's booth was next to ours, and that only added to the borderline chaos. Todd and Albie compliment each other so well, and it was just awesome working next to both of them again.

AND, I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but my friends are so dope.
They came from a bunch of different states in cars and buses and brought energy, fun, wacky tattoo ideas, Dr Pepper, vegan snacks and homemade cookies.

I didn't take ANY pictures of the fun, but I did grab a few of the brand new and hurty looking tattoos I did. Hopefully some more will trickle in over the next couple days, and I will post the rest of them.

I've never been a fan of Boston, really, but when you bring your own friends, it rarely matter where you are.

Tyrant's cuckoo chestpiece.

A drag king pin up to match the queen I did earlier!

Dead Birds are charming, too.

Miss Bethany got a gothic print inspired planty thing, in the same colors as the Ethiopian food I ate 3 days in a row. Actually, I didn't do anything that wasn't avacado or black and grey all weekend.