T minus 3 days

So there was a bet between Ryan and Will on whether I would use the word "posse" or not if they came in a group of 5.
They did, and I said it within 5 minutes of their arrival.
Will got paid.
Ryan got his tattoo finished.
And we ALL made fun of Tony the entire time, who last week got a tattoo, then passed out in the bathroom. But before he hit the ground, he headbutted everything within reach, and wound up with a pretty nice little gash on his forehead, and a scrape on his nose.
He was fine, but his posse won't let him ever forget it.
If it were me, I'd find new friends.
Or at least never be in the same tattoo shop with them again.



Chef's Ruin.
Like Man's Ruin, but specialized.
Hot waitress', alcohol, money, fire, and time.
I guess that's the clean version, since Ryan's a good dude.
Normally, it'd be just the waitress', cocaine, and ego.
Right?

He has the black and grey chef skull and crossed knives on the same arm, and we're planning out the rest of his themed sleeve to be worked on soon. Should be rad.

Today's Thursday.
I leave Sunday for MA.
I have a ton of stuff to do before then.
I look forward to seeing everyone, and doing some serious tattooing out there.