Thanks Giving

I am sitting in Northampton by a roaring fire after a day of friends, family, and two massive vegan Thanksgiving plates, each one eaten in a different state.

I'm thankful to my most amazing hosts ever, who not only took care of me during my stay here, but also let me borrow a car to drive into Connecticut for a big family Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice to be on the farm, eat some amazing food prepared by Meryl and Casey, take a walk and play some cards.

I then drove back to MA, and arrived just in time for a second plate of food.

Thanks to Gabe and the wonderful people of Off the Map Tattoo for hosting me this week.

Thanks to everyone who drove up from Connecticut to get tattooed by me.

I don't have photoshop on this computer I'm borrowing, so these pictures will be resized and fixed when I return to MPLS.



and