"Because the Universe is chaos, but chaos picks favorites."

It started snowing this morning, after hitting mid 70's earlier in the week.
Things have been so turbulent lately,
it seems only fitting.
But with Obama getting elected, it finally seems like we're headed towards a saner world.
(But honestly, wasn't Sarah just a riot?)



This kitten was hiding from Shamira (and the wet) in our not so boarded up basement window. Meryl was sure it was a skunk, but when I coaxed it out, and it was a cute, hungry and cold kitten instead, she brought it into our downstairs bathroom.
Which is awesome, since I'm allergic to cats, and Shamira will sit at the bathroom door drooling until Meryl decides what to do with it.





The Wingnut Dishwashers Union recently uploaded new music onto their website.
"Never Trust A Man Who Plays Guitar"
It's so good.
Pat used my drawing for the cover of it, which is flattering.
Meryl and I have been listening to him since he was 17, and had him play at that warehouse we ran years ago in Wallingford, CT.
Yesterday, while playing it too loud at Identity Tattoo, I sketched this.



I did some tattoos as well this week, but my computer had a meltdown, and I'm not sure what the fate of everything is yet.
Pictures, files, and major programs are missing, hiding, or digitally evaporated.
Good thing I keep making more.