Halloween! (part 2)

In the real spirit of Halloween, I am apparently cursed this whole week.

Maybe it's because Todd usually gets hit with the majority of hilariously bad luck, but since he's not here this week, it falls into my lap instead.
It's way funnier when it's happening to someone else, so please hurry back Todd.

I did do this Halloween themed tattoo today:



Tomorrow, Ann is hosting a scary movie night, and hopefully I can hand off my hex to one of the other attendees, and be done with it.

She responded earlier this week to the "Aircraft Safety Card" blog post by sending me a picture of one that caught her attention.
What is up with that purple tuxed out charachter?



I do hope that you all did better than I did for Halloween.
Meryl said we even ran out of candy for the trick-or-treaters early.
Man...