Halloween!

Oh my goodness.
Yesterday, Mischief Night, (which should be a National Holiday, but is pretty much just a East Coast thing, I guess) kicked my ass.

I had two customers cancel their appointments fifteen minutes before they were supposed to show up. A lot of sitting around was done after that.
Then, I went home and got served legal papers, saying that someone else held the rights to the title of our house, and that I had to go to court, or else.
What?
I know.

Pumpkin carving?
Not last night.
Getting together a costume for Halloween?
Nope.

However, when I woke up today and started trying to get answers and figure stuff out, things started getting better.
Turns out, there was a big mistake at some law firm, and a misplaced number made a big mess out of everything, and we're actually free of all legal action now, since it wasn't even our property that was ever in question.
Mischief indeed.

I was so distracted, though.
My Halloween kind of fell apart.
I'm not wearing a costume, or even the tie for "Not Casual Friday".

The good news today, though, is that the little dead squirrel's ghost is haunting our yard, and still chewing up the pumpkin.

Happy Halloween!