The art of digging up grass.

Sixty-five degrees outside today!
It was nice yesterday as well, so my weekend was pretty great.

I bought bulbs, trees, flowers, shrubs, and assorted plants.
And then today I spent the day outside putting them in the ground.

I also got in a fight with the gutter, and it's now aimed directly into the rain barrel.


The neighbor was leaving her house today while I was doing some gardening, and she asked what I was doing now.
"I'm saying, you had such a nice yard with healthy grass, but you're always out here, just digging it up."

I am going to make all the grass go away, although not before winter.
It's a big project, for sure.

So, my dear blog visitors, if you have any bulbs or cuttings of plants, or anything else you think I need in my yard, send them to me!