Filling up my Nights


The flower basket on my kitchen table dies a little more everyday.
I'm trying to keep up with the stages of withering.
Tonight I'll do another drawing, and I'll try to do one every night this week.
Saturday my sister comes, and I'll probably toss it in the compost then.

It seems that I've been more productive at night than during the day.
Tattooing is very reliant on other people, since they're supplying the skin.
There hasn't been very many big projects lately.
Or even medium sized ones.
The economy? Maybe.

Putting stickers up at night is a good idea.
Taking pictures at night, however, involves a flash, which usually ruins the photo, and makes you immediately the center of attention.
And when you're at a city bus stop at midnight and putting up stickers, calling attention to yourself is way less than ideal.
But I love this one:




Such an intimate shot of their conversation.
It's been a long day.
Hopefully they saved some lives.
What is there to say?
"I love dead birds."
The woman looks like she understands.