Off the Map, revisited.

Who's got big tattoo plans for 2009?

Off the Map Tattoo will be hosting me yet again.
March 23rd through the 29th.

More importantly, the Maynard House is also hosting me that week.
They've kept my room open for me.
Those kids are the best.

So I'll be tattooing up a storm seven days straight. If you want a part of the action, my advice would be to email me before you finish reading this. Big Dean and a few other greedy folks have already booked some serious amounts of my time.
That leaves very little for the rest of you.

Here in Minnesota, it was a busy week.

Kyle got this brainwashing tattoo mostly completed. He still needs the patriotic blue background with stars, but he can't heal tattoos decently at all, so we need to do it in little baby stages.




It's going to be quite the weekend, of course.
I'll be telling you all about it shortly.