Staying Busy, Staying Warm



Protect those EARS, kids.
Unless you thought the jelly doughnut I was rocking on the side of my head last month was hot.

Dangerous wind chills may approach -35F.
A high of -1.
That's the best we can hope for today.

I, however, am using the obscenely bad weather to get done all those things it's hard to find time for when people will leave their houses voluntarily.

New stickers are being made, and some are already on their way.
Five and a half inches of the Truth:



I have 75 blank shirts, both guys and girls, just waiting to be screenprinted.
Those will be getting done this week and traveling with me to Ohio when I go in two weeks.
As I was sorting through the screen printing stuff, I came across a box of Never Quiet, Never Soft shirts that Albie Rock and I put together when he was out here almost a year ago.
There's only 3 girls shirts left, and they are for the tiniest of females, sizes small and medium in American Apparel. But there's a few dudes shirts still hanging out.
I thought for months that I was out of all of these, so it was an exciting find.
I have a few sizes left.
$15 gets it sent to your door, along with a bunch of stickers.
If you wait, I'll be out of them for real.



New shirts, old shirts.
Just put them all on, cause it's cold out there.