Paper, Fabric, Skin

Monday night, after driving Adam to the airport, Casey and I met up with Ben and Kyle at the weekly model session.
3/4 of Identity Tattoo accounted for.
This week was much better, and I think everyone was productive.
Here's the last pose we stayed for.
20 minutes.



The shirts have been giving me a few problems along the way.
I coat the screens with emulsion in my home closet, then smuggle them wrapped in blankets to the shop.
I also have no patience.
This usually means success rarely happens on the first try.

But this morning I was able to burn the screen for the girls shirts, and blew through them in between appointments.
Most of them are black ink on slate grey American Apparrel shirts.
Sizes from Small to XL. (these sizes are more normal than my last run from AA)
$14
A birdhouse with antlers.
Acorns and oak leaves.
Click on it, it gets bigger.
I'll have one modeled soon.


Rachel got the first shirt, literally right off the press.
She arrived while I was finishing up the last few.
And she got a very similarly themed, autumnal love thigh piece.

Sharpie marker drawing time.


Finished, a few hours later.


It was a busy day at Identity, between tattooing and screen printing.
I'm trying to fit in a full week into two days, since Thursday I drive to Ohio.
Ashtabula.
Here I come.