Too much ebbing, not enough flow.

Bex is Back.

And not a moment too soon.
This was not my favorite week.
It was multiple layers of unpleasant,
with some not awesome people getting some not awesome tattoos.

She came in to get a few holes in her sleeve plugged up, and what better way to do it than a tubby bird?
Thanks, Bex, for saving my week.
Two old clucking hens.



Adam is in town again, he arrived this afternoon, and once I got out of work we had a little dinner party turned absurdist wiki conversation and youtube video clip night.
Megan, Patrick, Ryan, and Rebecca came over.
Even Todd Lambright rode his motorcycle into the twin cities to join us.
What?
I know!

If you're going to have a different guest every weekend (or more), make sure you have rad friends.

Of course, tattooing is happening tomorrow.
Meryl and Adam both.
Black swans and narwhals.
I don't believe in days off.
I have an entire week I have to make up for.