Under the Water and Off the Map.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good buddy Amy B in Northampton today!!!
I hope the Maynard House is full of birthday cards and presents and vegan cupcakes that someone else made you.
Meryl and I send you lots of well wishes for this next year of your life.




I don't know what kind of jellyfish this is.
I wanted to use color reference, but I forgot to get some nice pictures ahead of time, and the shop computer only prints in black and white.

It's a colorful addition to Chef Jeff's otherwise muted water creature sleeve.


Also,
It's time for booking my next visit at Off the Map Tattoo.
I won't be working there until November, but now's the time to pick your day and get your deposits in.

Here's how I'm doing it this time.
I'm working seven days straight, Monday through Sunday,
November 2nd - November 8th.
I'm splitting each day into 2 four hour sessions.
The first one is 12 noon to 4 pm, and the second is 5pm to 9pm.
Clients filling up a 4 hour session have priority over those seeking shorter time slots.
Of course, longer sessions are possible as well.

Please email me for availability, and once we have set a date, you will be required to call the shop and leave a deposit within a week.

There will be new shirts, of course.
New stickers, new art cards.

It's only an hour from Wallingford CT, so come visit even if you're not getting tattooed.