Back and at 'em.

This blog was neglected for over a week now.
I had a serious case of desynchronosis
(I even missed a Dark Dark Dark show Tuesday night,
so you know I'm out of it)

Yesterday Mr Matt Norman planned an extended layover in Minneapolis
(on his way from California back to Connecticut),
so I picked him up at the airport,
and tattooed him for about 4.5 hours.
That kid is so funny,
and we got a lot done on a vintage map lower leg sleeve.
Afterwards, he took Meryl and I out for some Ethiopian food (so good!),
I dropped him off at his hotel, and then I went straight to bed.


Anyway, there never really was a end post to the Japan trip.
It was amazing, and beautiful, and weird,
and so unlike anywhere I've ever been before.
Meryl and I took 300 photos in the 15 days there,
and if you have a few hours and a horrible curiosity,
you can find them all here.

But before I finally move on,
and start posting tattoo photos again,
here's one last picture from our trip.
Minnesota loves some food on sticks,
but I think Tokyo wins.