dead birds ARE sexy

(and the judges agree)

Who's more tired than me?
I tattooed a full 9.5 hours today,
it's 1:30 am,
and I'm waking up super early to go run a 5k tomorrow.
I know, I'm an a-hole.
I can't help it.

First day of the Minneapolis Tattoo Convention down,
and other than being beat, I'm pretty excited.
I got to do two really fun pieces,
and Matt's dead swan took Tattoo of the Day.
Here's an unbelievably hurty looking photo Meryl got of it.



And a shot of the booth while Todd and I tattooed.



Thanks to Matt and Mr Shoemaker for being the two best clients ever,
and for both sticking around to enter their pieces in the contest.
(Matt actually left, and then came back)

I'm not tattooing tomorrow,
(but I'll be attending the convention all day)
and will be back to tattooing Sunday.

And now for a cat nap before I'm off to go run.