On a Stick.

Oh man.
This weekend was non-stop.
After working the convention all day Friday,
I got home late,
went to bed later,
woke up early, ran the 5k with Meryl (and Ryan and Rebecca!),
and went back to the convention.
I wasn't tattooing Saturday,
but I helped out and stayed busy.

I gave out lots of stickers:



but didn't sell prints very well:



Ben Rettke took "Tattoo of the Day" Saturday,
for a super dope version of Alice in Wonderland's Mad Rabbit.

Sunday I worked the booth solo,
since Todd was home with his daughter,
and Ben went home sick.
I spent 6 hours on this gnome riding a turtle,
and it won "Tattoo of the Day" that night!
That means Identity Tattoo took it home all three nights.



I'm super flattered by those wins,
and grateful for all the help I had at the convention
(especially Meryl),
and for all my rad clients getting tattooed
and entering them in the competitions.

I'm also grateful that it's over now,
and going back to work tomorrow is going to be a relief.
I have some availability before Meryl and I head down to New Orleans,
so let me know if you need a new tattoo in October.

(and yes, the gnome has a panties on a stick)