Delayed.

Our plane is landing right now in New Orleans.
Problem is, we're not on it.
Our flight from MPLS to Milwaukee got canceled this morning,
and we got stuck here.
It's 84º in NOLA today,
and only 41º here.
(with 40mph winds)

I had wanted an extra day in New Orleans
so that Meryl and I weren't just there for the convention,
and we'd be able to spend a little time in the city.
My "working vacation" just got whittled down to "working".
oh well.

I had a client who wanted a sexy grim reaper tattoo,
and although my first thought was this,
this is what we ended up with:



I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend,
packed to the brim with treats.
If you're looking for something more on Saturday night,
Todd and I have some paintings at Cult Status Gallery,
and the opening night party goes till 1 am.
If you make it down there,
take a couple photos for me,
cause hopefully I'll be in New Orleans.