Snowed Out.

It didn't snow much where my folks live in Maryland.
However, it snowed like crazy everywhere else on the East Coast,
so Meryl and I got stuck here for a few extra days.
We do like it here,
but when you make travel plans like us,
there's not an hour to spare (let alone 2 extra days).
We got places to go,
but no way to get there.
Megabus canceled our trip,
the airports all shut down,
and Budget rental car in Baltimore was sold out.
So it's some extra lounging around the house time for us.
I didn't know how to relax this hard,
so I went to an art store and bought some paint and brushes.

Xmas.
My family does gift giving so well.
Better than me, usually.
Every time I try to step up my game,
the've already wrapped up some extra hottness.
I got some really unique gifts this year.
How about the hottest pillow ever?
Yeah, my sister had that made for me,
and was told it was the weirdest request ever.
Dead Birds Are Sexy.
Merry Christmas.