Too much to handle.

I had an extra day off yesterday,
and I didn't even want it.
I couldn't even get my car out of the back alleyway.
All the news headlines sounded like extreme adult film titles.
20 Inches of Madness

And that's not even the scary part.
The worst is that the fence that holds back
Powderhorn's most vicious dog is no longer there.
I mean, I'm sure it's there, somewhere,
but i haven't seen it.
Shamira is no longer fenced in,
and free to bite any passerbys she wants.
(the good news is that anyone passing by right now
has two layers of pants under their snow pants,
so they might not even feel it)






















I've never worked harder and been more tired on my weekend before.
But tomorrow we've got a personal tour of some gross science-y stuff.
Flesh eating beetles, and that kind of thing.
So tonight we'll probably just settle for a quiet evening,
maybe a movie.
(just not that kind)