Wrapping up the year.

Only 3 more work days before I head East,
and after a bunch of family visiting,
I'll end up at Off the Map Tattoo the first week of January.
I'm booked to do so many awesome tattoo ideas while I'm there,
and I couldn't be more excited.

I colored in Adam M's alligator tattoo yesterday,
and luckily the shop was closing right as we were wrapping that part up,
so I didn't have to figure out what to do with the background/waves yet.
(phew)
I mashed two photos together to show off the whole thing
(and it also helps look more like a thigh now)
since it wraps around quite a bit.























Juniper berries.
Nice and cute for some ribs.
Her first color tattoo, even,
after quite a lot of black and grey work.
I think I could do animal and plant tattoos exclusively,
and never want for anything else.