Music Makers

I did this zebrawood-guitar-turning-into-a-cherry-blossom-branch tattoo today.























The guitar makes me want to give some music recommendations,
which I don't usually do on here,
but you'll like them if you're not sucky.
I promise.

Eddie Vedder released Ukelele Songs a little while ago,
and it's awesome.
Here's a video for Longing to Belong

William Elliot Whitmore's Field Songs came out Tuesday,
and it's being played pretty non-stop.
Everything Gets Gone

My dad happens to be in town for business,
and tomorrow we get to hang out.
So just a half day at work for me, kids.
I could use it,
I've been working my butt off lately.
But Saturday I have a truly awesome tattoo schedule.
My good friend Katie is coming in to get some terrible ideas tattooed,
and I can't wait.
We're the loudest laughing pair you've ever heard.
And she really makes me tattoo the worst places.
This time, it's an armpit.
Nice.