Saving the Day.

I had a super rad windmill tattoo planned for today,
but they had to cancel due to serious spousal disapproval.
No kidding...
Maybe they were anti-sustainable energy,
or just dislike the Dutch, a lot.....
who knows?

But I then had a decent (and short-notice) time slot available,
and was hoping for something to fill the spot so that I didn't just sit around moping about how I wan't tattooing a windmill.
Thankfully, Austin stopped by and scooped it up.

This squirrel wraps around his arm quite a bit,
and then onto his shoulder blade,
so here is us trying to get as much of it into the photo as possible.
But since it mostly just looks like weird foreshortening,
I'll have to take new ones soon.
(edit: here's another angle added)











































It stopped being so unbearably hot, finally.
It looks like all of that mess headed east.
Thank goodness, though.
I was almost wishing for winter again.
So yeah, sorry Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire....
(kinda)
but those kind of temperatures are not welcome here.