Big Holiday Weekend Action

Oh man.
Sometimes work isn't much fun,
unpleasant clients with terrible requests.
But yesterday....
one of the best days ever.
Three of my favorite pieces,
all brought to completion.

First I reworked the strawberries on Liz's thigh piece,
and it's finally done-done.
And I mean it this time.




Then Jenny came in for another Mastodon session,
and we finished that up, too.
I only got a few terrible photos of it,
but I didn't want to leave it out.
So here's a bad photo of a hurty and swollen tattoo.
The feather is actually in color, reds and purples,
you just can't tell here.
Jenny's the toughest.
She just studied the diseases of spleens while I tattooed her,
and doesn't even seem to notice I'm even there.
Amazing.


And then, I got work on and finish up this Japanese fan chest piece on Katelyn.
Again, here's a photo from immediately after tattooing,
so it's super red and angry looking,
but I'm terrible at waiting.
I'll get a healed photo soon,
for all three of these.
















How do you finish off a day of super fun tattoo action?
A honeyhoney show, of course.
And although joshua james went on right before them,
and did his best to ruin the night,
honeyhoney stepped it up,
took it over,
and rocked it out.
So f'n good.
And lots of our people knew what was up.
Identity sans Mr Lambright were there
(and Suzanne gave the shop a shout out!)
Liz and her posse and her finished tattoo showed up en masse.
Tiffany and friends were there.
Handsome Adam's friends were there.
OTHER clients that I didn't even know were going to be there were there.
It was a night, kids,
and it was such a good day, too.

















If you want the what's up for tonight,
get yourself to Hidden Falls Park for some super sexy Halloween costume and puppet fun.
And then we're headed to Cult Status
for the annual God's and Monsters art show.
And it's mischief night,
even though the midwest doesn't know what that is
any more than they know what a "tag sale" is.
I'm happy to teach.

Happy Halloween Weekend.
Better not miss out.