Masochistic Mastodon























Started this mastodon thigh/butt piece this week.
Jenny cracks me up,
I think she only got this as a stress release from school.
I mean, I think she also wanted a mastodon tattoo,
but I'm not 100% sure.
She also read her physics text book the entire time,
and didn't seem to mind the pain at all.
Awesome.
I hope it helped,
she has some big tests coming up this week.
Not sure how much longer we have to go,
but I can't wait to work on it again.

I've started a pile of big, new projects lately,
and I'm hoping to have most of them wrapped up
before I go to Oregon for three months.
Unless you'd all like to come visit Grants Pass?
I'll be there mid-January to mid-April.
I'll be in Portland Oregon even sooner,
November 13-16th,
and I still have a few spots available.
I ALSO have a few of the November 11s drawings still up for grabs.
I should go through the other post and mark the taken ones for anyone not following the progress on Facebook.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty awesome.
Monday is always Vegan Pizza Day at Mayday Cafe.
Then I get my foot tattooed by Jon Sweet.
And then, as long as I'm not being a huge baby,
I'm going to the Nona Marie and the choir show at Bryant Lake Bowl.
You should go, I'll be the dude in the front row
not wearing a shoe on my right foot.