Fibulas, Ferns, and Fungi.

Jordan got his first tattoo today,
a skull and crossbones,
mixed with some botany stuff.
I almost didn't want to do it,
since it would rob him of that sacred rite-of-passage for all tattooed people.
You know, that terrible first tattoo that you regret for your whole life
(or try to cover with a floating peapod thingy?)
oh well.
His loss, I'm sure.

But I did get to have lots of fun with this,
and he sat like a champ.
Almost 5 hours, and he didn't move or fuss at all.
That's pretty impressive even if it's not your first tattoo.






















It's my weekend now.
So much to do, too,
but I'll try and get back to the shop and paint some.
I've been working on a few pieces at once these days,
and should have stuff to unveil soon enough.

I'm planning a Portland guest spot soon,
and will have details for that asap.

And I'll begin now taking appointments for Minnesota starting mid-April.
Email me what you're looking to get,
size, and types of days that work best for you,
and I'll start figuring it all out.
shawnhebrank@gmail.com

But for now,
come visit Grants Pass,
bring money and good ideas.
And more mushrooms, kids.
Always more.