A kissing book.

Valentine's Day!
I don't know what ya'll did for your sweety-pies today,
but I tortured mine for over four hours with needles.
So romantic, right?
I did feel bad about all the pain-causing,
so afterwards I got take-out Thai food,
watched a movie on the couch with her,
and then read a few chapters of The Princess Bride aloud.
I know you love the movie,
(otherwise we're not cool),
but the book is awesome, too.
The dialogue is almost the same,
there's tons of backstory,
and it's somehow even more absurd.
No kidding.

The tattoo is not yet finished,
and it's just a crappy iphone photo,
but you get the idea.
I know I always say it,
(and it's not always true)
but since we're married,
I'm pretty f'n sure I'll get a better photo soon.
The book pictured in the tattoo isn't The Princess Bride,
it's of a not-yet-written book.
But once it IS written,
it'll probably be a "kissing book".
I'll keep you posted.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone*.























*unless you're not into The Princess Bride,
in which case, you're probably alone,
and deserve to be.