Five hours of flowers.

Liz and family were in Oregon to celebrate her grandmother's 90th birthday,
but they took a tiny detour to get some tattoo work first.
We had talked about a shoulder cap of flowers back in Minnesota,
and we ended up doing it 1500 miles away.
We stenciled some flowers on,
then drew some more,
looked at it the mirror,
drew more,
and then drew some more.
A little shoulder cap turned into a meandering meadow of flowers.
We integrated it into her waves chestpiece,
though I didn't get a photo of that part yet.
Hopefully, I'll get some healed photos emailed to me soon.






















It was cool having a Minnesota client visit me in Grants Pass,
I got to show off my sexy, new, (temporary) tattoo shop.

Today Amy, Jaime, Meryl, the dog and I are headed to the coast again.
We're on the lookout for lighthouses, dead birds, tide pools,
redwoods, moss and mushrooms.
They have to leave tomorrow morning,
so we're doing one last farewell outing.
Having them here has been amazing,
and it's going to be sad and quiet without them around.

But since we have more to do on Amy's sleeve,
I'm booking a guest spot out East for this summer.
I have a list of folks who want some tattoo time,
but spots will be super limited.
If you want in,
send me an email with your idea,
and I'll try to sort out all the details soon.