Art Ruins Everything



Days have been flying by.
I think I'm still on Ohio time.

Thanks to Mandi for modeling the Antlered Birdhouse shirt.
There are still some left if you want one.
A Valentine's gift for your sweetheart?
Better hurry up and email me.
(And I'm meaning to have the guys shirts knocked out this week.)




We got lots of dope mail today.
Postcards from Brazil and NYC, and a package of stickers.
1000 stickers can't be wrong- Dead Birds Are Sexy!
As always, all stickers are free. Just email me with your address, or stop by Identity Tattoo, and I'll give you a bunch.

I also got to work on Chef Jeff again today for the first time in a while.
He's working on a water themed sleeve, but had a nasty case of tribal armband in the way.
Yeah.
So we worked on it for a few hours this afternoon, and although we didn't finish the eel, it's a pretty fun work-in-progress that I thought I would show. We still have a lot of texture to do, and the eye and mouth.
And don't worry-
Those few little bits of tribal outside the eel will be easily covered by water.



My weekend began a few hours ago.
Back to back plans will make for a chaotic two days "off".
Next week is a full moon, a well dressed Friday the 13th, and Valentine's Day.

And for all the Midwest appreciators of Albie Rock's blog, the man behind the barbarian babble and daily doses of dopeness is planning another trip to Minneapolis.
He didn't receive the heartiest of welcomes last time, so if you want in on whatever adventure will be happening this time, let either or both of us know.
Right now it's being billed as the opposite of a vacation, a brutal art sweatshop of self-ploitaion, during which an entirely new foundation of collaboration will be erected.
If you have a letterpress; embossing, bookbinding or embroidery skills; a bag of skulls; secret maps or vegan spells: Get at us.
There might be some tattooing involved.
More info on all of that soon.