Miss Victoria, aka the Roman Struggler, has some tiny arms but big ideas.
Here's a portrait of Mr Abraham Lincoln from the five dollar bill.
Which, when the artist was doing the original art for the bill, he left out all the ugly.
Have you seen a close up of Lincoln?
Frightening.



After Lincoln I did a couple more tattoos.

Then Chef Ryan came in and got this kinda anti-pin-up thing.
An east coast tattoo artist is putting together an art book of 100 pin ups, and I was asked to contribute one.
I'm sure it'll have plenty of the expected.
But a bi-species hottie?
Probably not what they were looking for.



I didn't really have time to do anything other than tattoo today.
I stayed pretty late to finish the antlered girl in one shot.
But that's fine.
A full day tattooing people that bring awesome stories and ideas is a great way to spend a Wednesday. Especially with Indian food take out.