Be Mine

I'm not too stuck in middle ground, ever.
Hyperbole and I are very well acquainted.
I love a lot of things, and pretty much hate the rest.
Valentine's Day?
I love AND hate it.

We kicked the day off at Identity Tattoo with some Heartless Bastards, because it was so fitting.
And because they rock.

I did 9 tattoos today. I easily drank at least that many Dr Peppers.
I also used two different stations.
I had Kyle helping a little with some of the tearing down and setting up, and Todd had the day off, so we played musical chairs for a group of lonely hearted girls in order to squeeze them in.
Turns out, only two of the three were single, the other's boyfriend was ice fishing instead of spending time with his ladyfriend.
He may be single by now.

The Current (an npr music station out here) did the top ever love songs till midnight, and then once the clock struck 12, it went into the best break up songs ever.

I ate too much Ethiopian food tonight, Meryl's been in Chicago all week, it's 2:38 am and only 10 degrees out.
I'm happily exhausted, I think.
My weekend just began.